"Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
"Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, social security number, drivers license numbers, account numbers, passport numbers, government identification numbers, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Other types of information: Examples of other types of information include physical characteristics or descriptions of you, telephone number, insurance policy number, education, employment, financial information including bank account, credit card, and debit card numbers, and health insurance information. It also includes additional information provided to Business Babe Help LLC directly by you, such as when you complete a questionnaire, answer a survey, or receive a financial consultation. This category includes information identified as Personal Information in California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e) that is not otherwise categorized.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Under the Child's Online Privacy Security Act, no Website operator can require, as a condition to involvement in an activity, that a child younger than 13 years of age divulge more details than is reasonably required. Business Babe Help LLC abides by this demand. Business Babe Help LLC just collects information willingly offered; no information is gathered passively. children under 13 can submit only their email address when sending us an email in our "Contact Us" area. Business Babe Help LLC makes use of the email address to respond to a one-time demand from a child under 13 and afterwards deletes the email address. In case Business Babe Help LLC collects and maintains personal information relating to a child under 13, the parent may send out an email to us to review, alter and/or erase such info as well as to decline to enable any additional collection or use of the child's information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Business Babe Help LLC collects information for the purpose of providing products and services. We may also use information to respond to inquiries from potential customers who are interested in learning more about our products and services. Examples of the types of uses of consumer information for these purposes include producing and delivering documents purchased by consumers, administering the Business Babe Help LLC website, and displaying content based on consumer preferences.
Business Babe Help LLC collects information in order to meet our legal obligations. These obligations may include satisfying screening requirements prior to assisting with entity formations, maintaining records as required in our role as Registered Agent, or responding to subpoenas for information.
Business Babe Help LLC collects information for use in improving our existing products and developing new products.
Business Babe Help LLC collects information for use for our operational purposes, and the operational purposes of our service providers and business partners. For instance, Business Babe Help LLC may use information for maintaining our website and other infrastructure, training and quality assurance, for conducting surveys or sweepstakes, to promote our brand, and to use in connection with our relationships with service providers and business partners.
How We Share Consumer Information and Who We Share It With
· Service Providers
Business Babe Help LLC may share information about consumers with Service Providers who assist us with completing the business purposes outlined in the “How We Use the Information We Collect About Consumers” section. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose other than providing services to Business Babe Help LLC or to you.
· Professionals (including Attorneys and other Professionals)
Business Babe Help LLC may share consumer information with the independent professionals that can be accessed through products such as our legal plans and attorney-assisted products.
· Business Partners and Affiliates
Business Babe Help LLC may share information with business partners and affiliates in limited circumstances. These include:
1. If you express interest in an offer made by a business partner, we may provide information about you in connection with the offer you have selected. If you later decide to opt-out from allowing Business Babe Help LLC to share your information with business partners for their marketing purposes, you may do so by contacting Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. If Business Babe Help LLC has already shared your information prior to your decision to opt-out, you may opt out from future marketing by contacting our business partners directly.
2. When you purchase a product from us that is bundled with a product offered by one of our business partners, we will share information about you with those business partners so that they can provide you with the product or services included with your purchase. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them about you for their own marketing purposes without first asking for your permission.
Business Babe Help LLC may share information with employers who have elected to provide employment benefits through Business Babe Help LLC. This is done for operational purposes, such as verification of employee emails. Business Babe Help LLC does not share Personal Information that is collected during advice sessions with employers.
· Related Consumers
In limited circumstances, we may provide information about you to someone you know. For instance, we may provide information connected to your account with Business Babe Help LLC to your authorized contacts.
· Government Entities
· Public Postings
Business Babe Help LLC may publicly share information about consumers, such as by displaying the information on our website or having the information published in publicly available media, in a limited number of circumstances.
1. We may share information publicly when it is necessary in order to fulfill a product that has been purchased by a customer. For example, in some states, fictitious business names, including the name and address of the business owner, must be published in a newspaper.
2. We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers received through email surveys on our website or other marketing. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
3. When consumers leave us reviews either on the Business Babe Help LLC website, or on other publicly available websites, we may display these customer reviews on the Business Babe Help LLC website. If you provide a review that we display and wish to update or delete it, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete your review at your request or if, at our discretion, we choose not to update your review as requested.
4. Our website includes areas where users may interact with each other, including a question and answer section. Any information that is provided in these areas of our website may be publicly available. You should use caution when deciding whether to disclose your Personal Information in these areas of the site. To request removal of your information from our community forums, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
5. When we collect publicly available information, we may share that information on our website.
· Registered Agent Requests
If you designate a person or company other than Business Babe Help LLC to serve as the registered agent for your business entity, Business Babe Help LLC may provide your name and contact information to that party, if the designee requests.
· Required by Law
Business Babe Help LLC may disclose consumer information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
· Related Parties
Business Babe Help LLC may disclose consumer information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Business Babe Help LLC. If Business Babe Help LLC is merged, acquired, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred, we may disclose or transfer consumer data in connection with the associated transactions.
In addition to the circumstances listed above, Business Babe Help LLC may also share de-identified or aggregate data that is not capable of being linked to any individual consumer with additional entities not listed above.
Social Media Widgets
We offer you the chance to "opt-out" from having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions, when we ask you for this detail. When you register for the website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Links to Other Websites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. Personal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No Web or email transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out to or from the Website may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of email.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.